Be a Trainee
Our Recruitment Process
Screening And Shortlisting
Screening and Shortlisting of Qualified Candidates based on minimum eligibility criteria.
Shortlisted candidates are then contacted to take an online assessment that lasts for a maximum period of 75 minutes.
The assessment comprises of 3 sections as outlined below:
Section 1: Mathematics (30 mins)
Section 2: Pseudo Codes (25 mins)
Section 3: Logic and Computations (20 mins)
Next is a face-to-face interview at the AmaliTech office in Takoradi.
Offer and Hire
Once candidates prove themselves capable of fitting into the AmaliTech Training Academy, an offer is made and candidates are enrolled into our Training Academy.
THE AMALITECH IT/DIGITAL SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAMME
AmaliTech recruits graduates into the AmaliTech Training Academy quarterly to undergo its free training programme in IT/Digital skills offering diverse employment pathway opportunities. Once again we have begun accepting applications from qualified graduates to be recruited into our training academy as part of our next Cohort. This ongoing recruitment is targeted at trainees who will join our training academy in July, 2021.
The AmaliTech Graduate Trainee Programme is open to graduates with IT Background who are willing to be enrolled in our Training Academy to undergo intensive training for a period of (Six) 6 months.
Our Training Academy is located in Takoradi which means candidates should be willing to live in or relocate to Takoradi (in situations where candidates live elsewhere). After successful completion of the training programme, AmaliTech provides the Graduate Trainees with various employment pathways in the tech ecosystem.
The first two months of our training is foundational and all trainees must successfully complete it in order to continue the training. The foundational modules comprise of intensive exercises in computer programming languages used for software development and/or data analytics. Trainees would also be exposed to concepts like Data Structures, Algorithms and Object Oriented Programming. In addition, they would need to undertake courses related to Databases and Software Engineering methods.
Upon completion of the foundation modules, Graduate Trainees will be placed in one of the four tracks outlined below as career pathways:
- Software Development & Engineering
- Media & Design
- Development & Operations, and
- Machine Learning & Data Analytics
The determination of the appropriate career pathway for each trainee will be based on their performance and suitability as determined through their performance in the foundational two months.
- Minimum of an HND in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering, or IT or
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Physics, or Engineering
- Must have taken courses in Data Structures, Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming during their undergraduate studies
- Candidates must have taken at least one course related to probability, statistics, algebra and calculus during their undergraduate degree
- Strong interest and temperament for Computer Programming and Mathematics is a must
- Familiarity with Statistical Analysis Software like STATA ,SPSS, etc. is a plus
- Good working knowledge in modern programming languages (preferably Java, Python, R, C or C++) is preferable.
- Previous software development or data analytics experience is an advantage
Persons Living with Disabilities (PWDs) who need further assistance and support for the application process should please reach out to our HR Team by sending a message to email@example.com or call our team on +233 501 697 288. Should you contact our HR team, kindly provide us with information about your disability and how you would need assistance to complete our application process regarding your specific situation.
We recommend that every candidate should visit https://www.amalitech.