Equal Employment Opportunity
A diverse workforce is an important driving force of an efficient tech ecosystem. Therefore, AmaliTech promotes gender equality and the inclusion of persons living with disabilities. We are determined to be one of the market leaders in the global drive for employment equality. We celebrate diversity, thrive on creating an inclusive environment for all employees and aiming for balance in our workforce.
Jobs in Takoradi, Ghana
AmaliTech is recruiting trainees into the AmaliTech Training Academy to undergo its free training programme in Salesforce B2c Commerce Development and upon successful completion, candidates are offered an employment pathway with rewarding career opportunities.
This opportunity is open to graduates with an IT Background who are willing to be enrolled in our Training Academy to undergo intensive training for a period of 1 month.
Our Training Academy is located in Takoradi which means candidates should be willing to live in or relocate to Takoradi (in situations where candidates live elsewhere).
- HND/BSC in Computer Science or any other IT related field.
- Strong familiarity with the jQuery library and JSON syntax.
- Good Understanding of Asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools.
- Proficient understanding and experience in CI/CD.
Persons Living with Disabilities (PWDs) who need further assistance and support for the application process should please reach out to our HR Team by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our team on +233 50 169 7288. Should you contact our HR team, kindly provide us with information about your disability and how you would need assistance to complete our application process regarding your specific situation.
Knowledge/Skills and Abilities
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in a team
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Effective and efficient time management skills
- Creative problem solver with apt decision-making skills
- Pays attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge in the use of Office Applications
- Must be proactive
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should click here and follow the instructions to apply.
Deadline for receiving applications is at 17:00GMT, on Friday, November 20, 2020.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job. After successful completion of the training program, the trainees can expect an attractive salary if employed, with possibility of fast track promotion depending upon the performance.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Minimum of two years of post-graduate professional experience
- Prior experience as trainer/instructor is an advantage
- Good working knowledge in JAVA or C/C++ is required
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels are essential as well as the ability to explain technical terms plainly
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities is required
- Familiarity with web-based learning platforms and modern educational techniques is necessary
- Experience in designing technical course content is an advantage
- Share in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration, and Integrity) and vision of AmaliTech.
- Teach Graduate Trainees or any other group of trainees/students software development and testing courses as required
- Create a course outline that covers all the skills required to have a better understanding of how to tackle real-life problems
- Apply new technologies to deliver courses and improve the learning experience for users
- Continuous research and improvement of training curriculum and materials (appropriate analogies, real-world examples, projects, and case studies)
- Improve skills of trainees by promoting teamwork, collaboration, and facilitating a problem-solving mindset
- Spending contact time with students on an individual or group basis
- Grading and tracking trainees learning progress
- Report anything that needs to be modified in curriculum, classroom, or equipment to the Head of Training Centre
- Conduct evaluation to find the areas of improvement or the ones that need attention
- Facilitate a problem-solving mindset in trainees and employees.
- Assist the recruitment department with recruitment by interviewing prospective candidates
- Engaging in mentoring, coaching and the professional development of trainees and employees
- Mentorship and pastoral care of trainees including skills gap analysis and goal setting.
- Plan and implement a variety of learning engagements that promote inquiry, innovation and critical thinking.
- Prepare teaching and learning materials such as summaries, videos, presentation slides, projects etc and use of effective training tools and strategies.
- Provide learning experiences that promote inclusion and diversity to accommodate a range of abilities and learning styles.
- Contribute to collaborative planning with other trainers in developing the training programme
- Use a range of monitoring and assessment strategies to authentically assess, record, track and report on the progress of trainees.
- Develop learning environments that are inviting, nurturing and have interactive spaces including the use of technology to enhance learning.
- Communicate necessary programme information to all stakeholders.
- Display and model professionalism, time management and organisation skills.
- Participate actively in appraisals and professional development processes as a member of AmaliTech’s professional learning community.
- Work to stay abreast of current trends and best practices in the teaching and learning of assigned courses.
- Perform other responsibilities that will be assigned to you as and when the situation demands
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should click here, and follow the instructions to apply.
Deadline for receiving applications is at 17:00GMT, on December 04, 2020.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job. You have the opportunity of building an international IT career and working with global IT companies.